- A DELIGHTFUL ASSORTMENT OF HOLIDAY CAKE BITES: Demitasse petits fours are petite, delicate, glaced 1 Inch cake-cubes layered with fruit and confection fillings and decorated beautifully. This holiday assortment features 4 scrumptious petit four flavor varieties, all dipped in dark and white chocolate, and beautifully hand-decorated with festive holiday motifs. Unwrap petits fours with Candy Canes, Poinsettias, Woolly Mittens, Wreaths, English Holly, and Gift Packages tied with colorful chocolate bows and strings.
- THE SECRET RECIPE: Each Demitasse Petits Four is a miniature multi-layered almond butter cake filled with velvety smooth truffle creams, intriguing fruit fillings, and exotic buttercreams enrobed in a rainbow of specialty chocolates for a perfect finish and to seal in the freshness.
- SERVINGS & DIMENSIONS: Your holiday gift box includes 36 delightful Petits Fours pastries, each weighing 0.5 ounces and measuring 1 square inch. Included are nine units for each of the following flavor varieties: Raspberry and Vanilla Creme, Bittersweet Truffle, Orange Creme, Chocolate Mint, and Strawberry Creme.
- OUR CUSTOMERS SAY THEY'RE DELICIOUS!: Please read our customer reviews! We pride ourselves on being in the business of delivering happiness through food gifts -thrilling the taste buds of gift recipients across America.
- PERFECT DELIVERY ASSURANCE: 20+ years of experience in effectively delivering all types of cakes throughout the Continental US permits us to bake our treats fresh daily and ensure they arrive in beautiful condition and on time.
- SURPRISE SENDING A UNIQUE FOOD GIFT: Everyone adores these beautifully decorated petite cakes ???,???? Christmas Demitasse Petits Fours are the perfect gift to send to friends and family during the Holiday season or to use as a centerpiece at a holiday celebration.
Estimate Shipping Cost
Did you know there are three types of petit fours?
Sec (dry) - plain tiny cakes like puff pastry.
Glacé - decorated with fondant or icing.
Salé (salted) - savory petit fours served as appetizers.
How do you pronounce "petit fours"?
Actually, it's "petits fours", in the proper French plural form, not "petit fours". The last two letters in "petits" and the last letter in "fours" are silent, making the term sound like "petty" as in Tom, and "four" as in the number 4.
A single miniature gourmet dessert would be written "petit four" - but you'll only ever hear the plural used with these delicious little bakery treats. It's too hard to eat just one.